Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aanita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 02:22 AM
    Do men come back after break up?
    My husband is in a relationship with another women. Is there any chance of his leaving her and getting back in the family he has lived in for 25 years?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 10:14 AM
    Sure it is when he gets tired of being a lying cheater, and IF the new chick gets tired of him. That may be next week, next year, or never.

How long will you wait before you start looking out for yourself? That's the real question.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 15, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Why wait for a cheater? He may do it to you again.. been there and done that don't put yourself through the heartache hun it is not worth it.
    CherriD Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2012, 06:14 AM
    They always tend to come back but would you want to put yourself through that pain of being again with him and not getting that image out of your head, he had someone else and was not satisfied with me. MOVE ON I think the best thing you can do for your family is to move on and be happy, don't let him destroy you, he will realise what he had and what he will never have again
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2012, 06:31 AM
    He might... he might not... and even if he does... who is to say for how long before he does it again. Sure he MIGHT have learned a lesson, but I'm thinking that's not very likely.
    CherriD Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2012, 06:33 AM
    So true smoothy, once a cheater always a cheater and there is no guarantee that he might not do it again.
    tptp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Why do you want a man with that kind of character back into your life? Be thankful that you are no longer with him (I know it's hard to think so now). Your best revenge is to let his new love putting up with that poor character. You might not see it now that his leaving is a blessing until you heal but you will... You heal faster if you decide that you won't ever take him back ever again and focus on the new life without him... Your suffering is sadden and effecting your children too and that not fair for them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do men come back after break up once they find themselves? [ 13 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I were together for 2 years, talked about marriage, children, I met his entire family plus extended family.. everything you could ask for in a relationship we had for a year and half. Then a dark day came and he told me that he wanted a break. It had nothing to do with me, but...

How are Virgo men after you break up with them? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I need help with this question. So me and this Virgo man his birthday sept 20 he just could not keep it real with me at all so I became pregnant with his child and I had a miscarriage and he wasn't even there to help support me because I was hurt and I just found out he cheated on me when I...

Why do men break things, leave, cheat on you, come back, and tell you they love you? [ 4 Answers ]

When I first met my husband he already had a girlfriend. I found out 3 months later. I planned to dump him but his girlfriend told me they hadn't slept together in a year. I maybe thought she was using him and felt sorry for him and wanted to show him how much I loved him. I made him tell her in...

Why do men break up to focus on themselves? [ 23 Answers ]

After seeing a lot of cases of this recently, and having been in the situation myself, and having talked to 2 male friends who did the same I can say it is extremely common for a man to drop the relationship when he feels he is not himself , or his job is not going well or has too many other issues...

When men ask for a break in a relationship do they come back? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2.5 years has been going through some rough patch for about a year now. We moved to a new city and he recently told me that he is confused about what he wants out of life itself. He added that although we had talked about getting married and starting a family, he is not sure that...

View more questions Search