Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mecer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Can't sleep because of boyfriends SNORING
    Morning could you please help me my boyfriend is really angry with me because here at about 1-2 in the morning I take my pillows and sleep in the other room. Because of his snoring. He does not understand that I don't want to wake him up every five minutes and tell him to stop I am a very light sleeper. Some nights it does not bug me because I am so tired that I don't hear him, it is really depressing some times because I get up more tired in the mornings. Now he says that he will go and sleep in the lounge from now on so that I can sleep and not to bother me. He says that a bed is made to sleep together and not separately. He has picked up a lot of weight and don't know if that is a major factor for this he also has a nasal drip. Also I have heard that snoring has caused divorce cases before is this true or not. Help me please.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Well, the weight certainly is a major factor in snoring. You may gently suggest he see a doctor about this. Has he had his tonsils removed? Has he had a sleep study done to see if he has sleep apnea?

Have you tried the OTC snoring remedies such as the nose strips or the spray?
    sapphiremoon Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Try asking him to roll onto his side. My husband snores when he sleeps on his back but doesn't snore at all when he sleeps on his side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriends going off to college. What should we do? [ 8 Answers ]

Does the age difference really affect a relationship? Is there really such a thing as the 'high school sweethearts'? We both love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together but how should we handle this? This is a pretty long story, but I'll try to keep it short for our sake :)...

Boyfriends confused [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, andhave something really special. We never fight, always talk over things get along great, best friends basically. Sex life is great and there's nothing there. However my boyfriend was always on who used to party and I know that he misses it, and...

Ex-Boyfriends contacting you [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time using this forum so please bare with me if I do this wrong! My ex-boyfriend and I broke up almost 2 years ago and recently I received a post on myspace from him (he does not have any of personal info - email, phone etc) and I was quite shocked to see that he went...

My boyfriends kid [ 2 Answers ]

The baby mother won't let him see his kid if she finds out we are together... he wants to fight for custody. He has had felonys but he has a job and a good place to stay... she has been in the psych ward... and is living in a shelter with no job. How does he win custody without paying a bunch of...

View more questions Search