Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brian1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 4, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Beach model 600 Hot air oil fired Limit control
    I am looking for a replacement part as mentioned above for an alternative that will work. Any suggestions would be on where to look would be greatly appreciated. I have supplied a pictre of the unit. Please reply to [email protected]. Thank you in advance. Brian Collins!

Check out some similar questions!

Oil fired boiler with new indirect tank what is cost of hot water [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a 13 unit building it had a 1998 burnham oil fired boiler with a super store booster tank for hot water.my unit is not part of the heating system. The building scrapped the booster tank and closed off the internal coil in the boiler for an indirect tank and now bill me for hot water at a...

How to oil your gas fired hot water boiler [ 0 Answers ]

I am about to put our gas fired hot water boiler on, I know I need to oil it, where do I oil it and how much?

Csa certification Beach oil fired warm air furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I am attempting to provide a customer with a TSSA inspection (Ontario) for their Beach oil fired furnace, this is a standard "trailer" furnace, compact in size intended to be installed in an alcove or closet. There is little or no info posted on the unit, whether removed or painted over, it has a...

Where can I find specs and information on a Beach model Furnace (oil) model MO-70P? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am selling my house and I would like to know the lifespan and long-term performance of this model of Beach oil burning furnace. And if possible, what year it was manufactured, I think it's in the 1970's or 80's. I need this information to provide to my realtor to find out if it needs to be...

Adding a zone to oil fired hot air furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to add a zone a oil fired forceh hot air

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.