Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Excon beat me to it! There's no master list of people whose identity has been changed. Take the text messages to the Police, leave out the part about the Witness Protection Program, let them move on the threats.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 09:02 AM
    I agree, I worked for the program indirectly in a job training program. In our facility I was the director. I was the only person who knew which people were in the program and which were not. I did not know their real names, and they were given new names the second they left my program.

There is no one outside the Federal Program that knows who these people are. A police officer who may have found out, would or could be fired for telling anyone.

Next people in the program can be arrested, there is no protection of them from being charged with new crimes.

You need to take recordings of this to the police and the DA, if they don't do anything, go to the newspapers about the police not doing their job.
    terryjr Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 05:46 PM
    I don't know how to find out his last name the federal marshalls told me to go to the state police or at least find out if he is involved in a federal issue that's the only way they can help us

Jan 6, 2012, 04:49 AM
    Another question how can this guy know everything about us he knows where we are at all times I mean he knows everything
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 6, 2012, 04:52 AM
    That we can't answer. Clearly he is someone who knows you or is having you investigated. We have no clue why you are being targeted. But you NEED to push the police on this. Or hire your own PI to try and track him down.

Jan 6, 2012, 07:54 PM
    This guy is slick the federall marshalls won't do anything for us they will protect him cause he's their witness how messed up is that we as law abiding citizens get screwed so much for justice in the usa
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 6, 2012, 08:17 PM
    I think you need to forget this business that he is in the program. I don't believe he is,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2012, 08:21 PM
    If he is not in the program the federal marshall will not do anything either, Even if they do something, they would never tell you. Investigating anyone's threat against YOU is not their job.

If the local city police will not do anything, go to the sheriff ofice.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Beat me to it - most people making harassing phone calls don't ID themselves as members of the Federal Protection Program. I'll bet NONE of them do, in fact.

How about this - change your number and/or don't answer your phone.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjr View Post
    we as law abiding citizens get screwed so much for justice in the usa
    Hello again, t:

Sometimes we have to WORK for justice. It doesn't just HAPPEN. You asked how to contact the feds and we told you... We also told you the feds won't DO anything.

Your problem STARTS and ENDS with the lying cop. THAT is where you'll find justice IF you're going to find it at all. I don't know WHY he lied to you. I don't know WHY you say the DA won't help you.. But, I'll bet you didn't GO to he DA's office to hear that directly from HIM. I'll bet you took that LYING cops word.. I'll also bet you didn't go see that LYING cops SUPERVISOR. I'll also bet you didn't go to the press like Scott suggested you do...

So, if you're willing to go out there and GET your justice, it's available... But, if you expect it fall in your lap, you'll get what you got.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of...

Finding people from cell phone number Look ups [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have metro pcs.and early this year I would say about February my whole phone book was deleted by mistake.and out of the whole list there is about three people I would love to talk to again.even some who as recent two mounths ago.I was wondering if you guys knew anything about getting a call...

Repo people used my cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I'll keep this short and sweet… My car was repo'd… My cell phone fell out of my pocket as I was getting my personal belongings out ( I didn't realize this until the recovery people were gone)…. Got my car and phone back BUT I just looked at my phone bill and the night they took my car/phone there...

View more questions Search