Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jan 4, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Dark thoughts
    When I have a lot of time to myself, I start my imagination starts wandering, and running these crazy, sometimes dark scenes through my head. Often they involve family or loved ones. I have no desire what so ever to do these things or want them to happen in any way shape or form. Is my imagination just getting the best of me, or is there something more sinister going on.
    lirpa11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 05:05 PM
    You should probably talk to a counselor about this. I also feel like if you get involved into activities to preoccupy your time your mind would move on from these thoughts. I don't believe that something sinister is going on but you might just being over thinking trying to stop yourself from thinking about something which leads you to thinking about something. I also think it would be a good idea to enjoy spending time with your family and expressing love toward them which might get rid of those thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Can I myself dye my bleached hair in a dark colour match with dark roots? [ 3 Answers ]

Any body? With hair dressing experience can help me ***. I bleached my hair 4months ago and now my dark roots have grown. I don't have any hair experince but I am wondering if I could myself dye my hair in a dark colour near to my natural colour which is dark brown? Can I mixed a colour and...

I thought I'd get my gray bits done 3 days ago, got home after and it's a dark dark co [ 0 Answers ]

I thought I'd get my gray bits done 3 days ago, got home after and it's a dark dark color with red tints, so I went back to the hairdressers and she said she'd fix it no problem well its slighty less red but darker still, she used an ash color by the way, anyway it looks terrible so me and my wife...

Mixin 30 volume proixde with dark ash blonde on a dark brown red [ 0 Answers ]

My hair is a dark brown with deep red, I want to go a light brown or mediume light brown, will mixin a 30 volume proxide with dark ash blonde work?

View more questions Search