Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Kenmore Gas Dryer running but not drying completely
    Year 2000 kenmore elite gas dryer. I can hear the igniter click on and then the gas whoosh and then the gas valve close about 6 seconds later. It creates some heat but items not getting dried nearly enough.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer Runs But No Heat and Won't Dry Model No.110.70932990

Kenmore Elite gas dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore elite gas dryer sometimes makes my clean clothes smell like gas. Any suggestions why? It is new I had the gas company come there is no gas leak. And sears was no help. Its very inconsistent as to when it happens not that offten but it does sometimes.

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer about 4 years old with a dial timer , it shuts down about every 4 minutes and sometimes stays a running through the full cycle. After it shuts down I can restart the dryer with no problem , the motor sounds good... Thanks for any help Joey

Kenmore Gas Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

When I push the start button it sounds like it wants to start but it won't. I opened the door and depressed the safety switch to see if the drum would turn, It won't. If I keep pushing the start button, after a few seconds it stops making a noise like it is trying to start and begins to click( like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.