Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 4, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Trying to remember the name of a show I used to watch
    I used to watch a show on cartoon network around the early 2000s and I don't remember the title of it. It was these baby animals who lived in a house and their human grandmother took care of them. There was a pig girl named Petunia I think.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Sounds like Baby Looney Tunes intro - YouTube
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Yes that's it! Thank you!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 6, 2012, 03:56 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tv show I used to watch cant remember name HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

It was about this group of kids who would travel between earth and cyberspace. There were different sectors and levels or something. I know one of them was named odd... the other ileata or rileata or something to that effect It was kind of anime-like and definitely sci-fi . Please help!

I can't remember the name of this TV show I used to watch, [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this TV show I used to watch, all I remember is the cast were stuffed toys and one was a tiger and they were all scared of going down into the basement. Please help

I can't remember the name of this movie I watch but I remember what it was about? [ 1 Answers ]

I watch this movie like a few years back but can't remember the name it's about a girl who goes to a boarding school and she gets to roomates and then she found out they are lesbians but they were happy together and stuff until they broke up and at the end of the movie one girl kills herself I...

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show t [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This was...

Help Me Remember This Old Cartoon I Used To Watch Please [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what the old cartoon I'm thinking of is? It was a high school in space on another planet I don't remember a lot about it but I can't even get the slightest idea where to search on the internet also the cartoon characters were brightly coloured some aliens and some human I...

View more questions Search