Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murdoch12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 10:42 AM
    How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace?
    How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace?
    I had a airconditioner installed in August and for some reason they unhook my hrv so now the hrv turns on but doesn't request the furnace fan to come on. So now it's not circulating the air in my house properly. I notice that there is a red wire unhooked at the panel in the furnace but I don't know were it goes

Check out some similar questions!

Wire HRV to control Furnace Fan [ 7 Answers ]

I have recently installed a Venmar HRV. The control panel for this unit offers an Automatic setting where the unit will stop for 40 minutes and run for 20 minutes each hour. I would like to connect the HRV to my furnace so that it turns the furnace fan on for this 20 minute period. How can I...

How to wire fan to stay on low speed, but still work on normal when furnace is on. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a multispeed furnace fan GE P-8-7505 and would like to run the fan on low when the furnace is off, but still on high when the furnace is on. The furnace is a Lennox Conservator; still works very well with no issues at all. Can this be done? Thanks to anyone who has some thoughts on this.

Goodman furnace fan randomly kicks in [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace model # GMP075-3, serial # 9310089194 The blower fan randomly comes on even though thermostat is set on off and fan is set on auto. 1- Please tell me what should I check? 2- Please tell me where is the location of fan limit control switch and what is it look like?...

Heil Furnace-Combustion fan comes on but furnace does not come on [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old Heil furnace. When the furnace tries to come on the combustion fan comes on but nothing happens after that. The pilot does not come on, no flames, nothing. I hired a service tech and he said that we need to change the gas valve since it faulty. Is there anything else I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.