Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    specialklee Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Searching for childhood doll
    I'm searching for my childhood doll that I got in either 72 or 73. This sight will not allow me to post a pic but I have one of her. I have no clue what brand doll she is or how to find her. I've been searching for years to no avail. Can an expert respond to this thread this an email address so I can send you the pic. Or tell me how to get a pic on here. She was hard body and didn't do anything... no buttons, no strings, no talking, eating or anything. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts! Thanks. Karen.
    tambashmet Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Can you describe what she looks like? How tall she is, her hair color.. Is she a baby doll or a toddler doll or an 18" character doll? I don't know how to put a pic on here, but I'd have a better idea if I knew more.

Jan 9, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Here is a pic of her, there is an attachment option when you answer.
    Attached Images

May 23, 2016, 08:39 AM
    I'm still searching for this doll and can't seem to find out what make she even is or how to go about trying to find her. A picture is still attached that I posted a few years back. Thanks Karen.

She was all plastic, had blonde hair. I believe her eyes blinked. She came with this red velvet dress she is wearing in the photo. I'm guessing she was about 20" - 22" tall with bendable legs and arms.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
    I had a doll like that in about 1950. 'Ideal' stamped on back of her neck. There was Chatty Cathy, Saucy Walker, and a few others. But they had no bendable parts.
    Look at vintage dolls on ebay.

May 24, 2016, 05:31 AM
    Thank you Joy, I've been searching eBay for years... just can't seem to come across her... some very close but just not this one particular doll. I wish I knew her name/brand. I've been given several over the years and will continue to look by those names I've received. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a childhood doll [ 1 Answers ]

I used to have a doll that had a sun shape on its cheek and when you touched it,it would become a heart.It is not Sailor moon.The only thing I remember was that it had a plastic head and cloth body.Also came with certificate like cabbage patch kids dolls.I got it for Christmas in 1992

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

View more questions Search