Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momofjop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Talaniman, I joined ask me because of your straightforward response...
    To the girl who was living with her boyfriend, afraid to commit because of grief over mother's death, your response was so detailed and direct. I so respect that!

I am going through divorce after 18 years of marriage, and though we sought counseling several times over the years, both together and separately, no psychologist/therapist helped us. I wanted to work on me (though husband has legit issues, too, of course!) but no professional ever gave the kind of direct feedback you offered that woman.

What is your background, and if I have similar relationship issues/perspective as the writer you responded to, where should I get help? I am done with my marriage, no turning back, but I want to be a better partner in the future... with an emotionally mature man. As I am sure the other writer believed, she was being patient, you shed a whole new light on the issue and I am interested in learning more.

Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Please share your story with us, so we can see what can be done.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 22, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Please share your story with us, so we can see what can be done.
    Yes we all believe that Talaniman is an asset to the ASk me community! Smooches!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is talaniman [ 2 Answers ]

Happy Valentine Day!

View more questions Search