Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chavela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 05:38 PM
    I do not like to fly, am looking for a 2-way cruise line to PR
    I just want to go to p.are get out of the port stay in p.are for 7 or 10 days and come back in the cruise or ship I hate plane,please help me to find one cruise or ship to go to p.are!
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Where is p.are!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Apparently, the texting correction feature is still hard at work. I think she means PR= Puerto Rico.

texting "r" and "R" = "are"
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Ah ha! That does help. You would need to contact a travel agent that specializes in cruises (Or the cruise line) to see if you can split the round trip by a week. Most major lines sail into Puerto Rico, including Carnival, Norweigan, Celebrity, Crincess, and Costa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tom Cruise [ 11 Answers ]

A guy I did not meet yet tells me he looks like Tom Cruise.. A lot of People tell him that.. My question is do you think he is cute?

Going on a cruise, maybe [ 130 Answers ]

Hi, just to start I'm 31, an my girlfriend is 30.. tonight we where just sitting around the house watching TV.. she was on the laptop on Facebook chatting, an I asked to use it after.. he's our background.. we have only been dating a month, but she says I'm perfect an the one , we've talkd about...

Going on cruise while on probation [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering can you go on a cruise while you are on pobation.My husband got pulled over for a dui and he is on probation for 3 years.It is over January of 2009 and we are suppose to go August of 2008.Do you think he could go.

Cruise and Laptop PC? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me whether they would recommend bringing a Laptop on a Cruise ship? I guess what I'm worried about is leaving it back in our Cabin. Might it suddenly Grow legs? The Cruise Folks at Carnival assure me it would be safe in the Cabin. SO I WANTED TO GET OTHERS OPION ON THIS...

View more questions Search