Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob.b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Coronado bridge design
    Is it true that the Coronado Bridge in San Diego was designed so that if it ever collapsed in a time of war that the box girters would float to allow warships to push them out of the way and enable them to make to the open sea?

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for the course of fashion design or interior design [ 2 Answers ]

hi guys I'm angelica,student in Ateneo De Naga University in the Philippines. I would just like to ask if there is available scholarship for the course of fashion design or interior design?I would like to apply since it is my long dream to become a fashion designer and/or interior designer but...

I have heard that contextual design is a great design methodology. However, I am al [ 0 Answers ]

I have heard that contextual design is a great design methodology. However, I am also hearing discussion of design thinking. Are these design methodologies different or similar. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Info on Brothers Coronado Countess Sewing machine/305106-E-RS [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for information on a Brothers sewing machine/Coronado Countess/Gambles/made in japan/model #305106-E-RS/Serial #45.4167S.M.5.4167B/Patent #3.178.761/Straight stich and reverse only. Thank you.

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.