Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bishbosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 03:07 PM
    History of my dads house
    Hi I would like to no the history on my dads house please
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Surely you must realise that this is an impossible question to answer - you have not provided one detail!

We would at least need the details of the location of the house to help you out - but I think your best bet is to go to a local library and either see if they have records or ask their advice as to where in your local vicinity would hold records about housing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my dads house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

OK. So here's the thing I live with my mom but I live with my dad every other weekend. Well my dad moved into this old old old old old victorian house and this is kind of weird and stuff but I think its haunted! Me and my 5 year old sister have separate rooms for personal reasons but she will come...

Living in a house my dads owns no lease no rent and am being asked to move. [ 12 Answers ]

First off I will tell you I am in the state of Oklahoma. My wife, myself, and my daughter live in a house my father owns. It is on his property right across the driveway from his house he occupies. I have lived there since 9/2005... My wife since 01/2006. My daughter is two and a half. The...

History of house [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where do I go to find the history of my house. Ive had parnormal happenings. Could anyone help. >Moved from Forum Help<

House history [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the history of my house at online?

View more questions Search