Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tayjack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 02:58 PM
    ETG Test with 56 hour window
    I went out for New Years and had about 10 coors light beers starting at 3:00 pm Saturday and ending at 2:00 am Sunday morning. I went in for a surprise ETG at 10:00 am Tuesday. This equates to a 56 hours window since my last drink and the ETG test. I am a male, 6'1" tall, 41, 210 lbs. I was eating during the time I drank. Also, it looks like they mailed my sample in a Fedex box along with others not that it matters. What do you think my chances are to pass?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2012, 04:07 PM
    Based on your size, the alcohol content of the drink (4.1%) and the time across which you consumed the 10 beers your BAC remained low and probably reached BAC=0 within two hours of last drink.

When converting to standard drink (US) your basic consumption totalled 8 drinks. (due to low % abv)

It sounds as though you will probably not show any EtG. That is because of your rate of consumption. While EtG is created during each drink it also begins the process of elimination, drink by drink. So within 4 hours of the first drink EtG began to decline. You also had almost the full time window from last drink to time of test to complete elimination of remaining EtG. The food also helped eliminating more alcohol in your stomach.

No one can foretell the elimination time for EtG (with precision) because each individual synthesizes and excretes EtG at different rates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Etg/ets test 4 beers 36 hours clean window? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I drank 4 bud light 12 ounce cans at 10 pm on Saturday new years eve, and have an EtG test Monday at 2pm. I do not know the cutoff level of test but assuming it is the lowest how likely will I be to pass? I am 6'1 180 lb male in very good shape exercise daily/high protein and creatine diet,...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

ETG Alcohol Test (80 Hour Alcohol Test) [ 1 Answers ]

I drink Non-Alcoholic Beer, but it still contains less than 0.5% alcohol per bottle. I usually have one or two every couple of days. Will this show up in the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

80 hour EtG urine test. [ 5 Answers ]

I took an EtG test yesterday. (still waiting for results) my last drink was 88 hours before the test. This test is supposed to read ethenol in the urine up to 80 hours. Has anyone else ever dealt with this, am I safe

View more questions Search