Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M.Worried Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 07:45 AM
    How do you have someone committed in canada?
    My ex is threatening to harm himself or even take his life. What do I do? I do not want to be the reason he takes his life. I don't have proof of this how do I tell someone that will help me? What do I do? Help me! This is totally freaking me out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 07:50 AM
    First why is he doing this, is it merely a threat that he will kill his self if you don't come back?

If so, it is just a trick that many men use to control a women, it is a form of mental abuse against the women.

Does he have any history of mental illness, has he tried to hurt his self before.

If this is because of a break up, call the police and tell them, but break contact with the ex if this is a control method,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to get committed with a girl who is already committed. [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible to get girl back to you who is already committed with someone else.

Can someone have me committed? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a question. I have been evaluated and do have some bouts of depression but not as bad as they used to be and I am NOT suicidal. I have to wait for my insurance kicks in to get therapy. I know what my issues are. Some from unresolved childhood and adult issues and some require behavior...

What does committed mean [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are committed.What does that mean.Does the mean we are in a sex relationship

Needs to be committed [ 5 Answers ]

My brother's wife left him for another man several months ago. She came over to his house the other night and went into his bathroom and slit her wrists. He took her out to the emergency room and their doctor said he would not fill out a report if someone can watch her for three days and not to...

Having someone Committed? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to have somebody committed in the state of Florida if they are heavily in to Alcohol and are mentally declining and refuse to get help?

View more questions Search