Jan 3, 2012, 04:55 AM
    Trial Program
    I downloaded! A proglam from the internet and its called
    ''Video Pad Video Editer'' *version 2.41*
    I was having so much fun editing on it!
    Than the next days
    Its poped something out and it said
    ''your proglam trial is about to expare in the next few days''
    What happens when it expares? Please answer!

And this is my dad's favorite proglam
    It helps him make his movies and photo videos
    I don't want him to get upset
    Please tell me what will happen when it means expares
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2012, 04:58 AM
    The idea of trialware is to Try before you Buy.
    Once the trail expires AND you like it then purchase a licence for it..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 3, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Each program is different. It may not load anymore. Or it may not allow you to save anything you edit.

The warning screen that tells you of the expiration should include a link to where you can purchase a registration key.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 08:13 AM
    So you buy it, did you think it was just going to be free if it was a trial.
    Shawn. Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 04:37 AM
    It says I have to pay it with US dollars!
    But I live in canada!
    How am I going to pay it? I can't get US money in canada?
    It said I have to pay the progalm with US dollars and send it to Denver!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 4, 2012, 04:42 AM
    Do you have a credit card? If you do, they will handle the money conversion. Will they accept Paypal? If so Paypal will also handle the conversion. If you need to mail them a check, you can purchase a money order from a Canadian bank that can be issued in US dollars. There are lots of ways you can handle payment.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 6, 2012, 06:59 AM
    Instead of paying for a program why not try a few free video editors and see if you can find something similar. On this page are listed several types, commercial are pay for and open source or free are free for personal use.
    http://alternativeto.net/software/vi...-video-editor/
    The first few (virtual dub and avidemux) are not true editors but more for conversion and correction (filtering) but any of the open source editors are worth trying to see if you can find an alternative. The nice thing about open source is you do not need any serial or key to use them and there are no limitations or irritating watermarks placed on the videos.

All I did was Google "open source alternative to video pad video editor" to find this page. Similar search wording might find others as well. Like just searching "open source linear video editors" or similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to re-install a 30 day trial program [ 2 Answers ]

After 30 day trial period is over,I need to reinstall the same 30 day trial program

Pre-Trial Intervention Program. [ 6 Answers ]

In 2007 I was placed in a Pre-trial program. When I entered the program I was told by the director and a magistrate court judge that stipulations placed on me cannot be enforced outside of the pre trial program. For example it was stated in the agreement that I could never seek P.O.S.T (peace...

Pre Trial Intervention Program FL. Home search? [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently started the "regular, non-drug related' PTI prgram in the state of FL. I have been on for 2months now, and they have arranged a home check with me. My question is what do they "check" for? Do I allow her into my home to sit or what? What rights do I have? Do they go around...

Rights to a speedy trial and can they keep your legally obtained money until the trial? [ 5 Answers ]

15 months ago the APD(Albany Police Department in Oregon) served a search warrant at our home. We had just gotten a settlement from a major motorcycle wreck my other half was in and had cash in our home. We have documents to prove we had just gotten this money 6 days prior to the search warrant....

View more questions Search