Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emily.sewall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 08:02 PM
    My Ipod shows up as a flash drive and is not recognized by Itunes anymore. Help?
    My home computer is a Mac, which my Ipod Nano (4th generation) was synced to. Then I got a new Samsung Laptop, which is a PC. I hooked my Ipod up to my new laptop thinking it would just transfer my music there, but instead all my songs on the Ipod got deleted. Now, when I plug my iPod back into my home computer, it does not show up in Itunes and it shows up like a flash drive in My Computer. All I want is the 979 songs that I have on my home computer back onto my Ipod and for the home Itunes to recognize it again. I won't even bother getting the music onto my laptop again. It's not worth the trouble. So, can anyone help me fix this problem?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 2, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Here is the dope from Apple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error shows imation flash drive 8GB [ 0 Answers ]

While put the flash drive it shows USB DISK 30X USB disk installed. Is is not appearing the disk drivers in my computer, tried with PCs windows XP and Win.7 From device mangaer it appears as same USB DISK 30X Please. Support, thanks in advance

16G Flash Drive is not recognized by my computer [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to install a flash drive on my Dell computer which uses the XP Home Edition operating system. The flash drive is a USB device which is simply not recognized. I need help to make this work.

Ipod to Itunes [ 1 Answers ]

Long story short I lost my I tunes library and the back up on my computer in case I tunes failed. I didn't have a secondary back up but that's going to change. Every program only lets you do a 100 songs I have 775 and a few videos. I need a way to get them back from iPod to itunes. My library...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search