Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammy07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Can you put audio books on a polaroid PMP180-4?
    Can't find a manual on-line and would like to know if a gift can accomplish what we want.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a place on the internet to listen to audio books for free? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there exists a place on the internet, where one can listen to audio books, i.e. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, by Eckhart Tolle? Thanks! :)

Audio books [ 2 Answers ]

Can you sugest me Free download of Audio books for children between 10 to 14 years :cool:

Loading MP3 Audio Books to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

How do you download MP3 audio books? When I try to download audio books in MP3 format they don't appear in my iTunes library in the proper order. My library has begun to acquire audio books in MP3 format. It's nice because the whole book requires only one disc as opposed to a dozen or so when...

Free/Cheap audio books online [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a cheap/free site to buy/rent/download audiobooks, namely learn-a-new-language audio books?

Can someone put these books in order? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm reading the Predator series.. but they are just listed in order of date but I don't think its right.. here is how they have it listed can someone make sure it is right or tell me if it is all even connected or not.. -Predator: Big game -Predator: Cold war -Predator: Concrete jungle...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.