Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilmomma30 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Should I have an abortion if the father of the baby is old enough to be my father?
    I have an older guy that I might be pregnant by but he doesn't know that I might be pregnant and if he finds out he will not like it,he has stated to me that if I ever got pregnant by him that he would push me down the stairs and make sure that I lose the unborn child. He doesn't care that he is being unfaithful to his woman and I feel as though I'm wrong for allowing myself to be the other woman.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 04:09 PM
    You should be more careful who you spread your legs for. It means you are sleeping with someone who has someone else, you are sleeping with someone who has threatened you.
    Now you wish to kill a child ( if you are pregnant) because you made other poor choices.

How about never seeing him again, how about having respect for yourself and your body. And how about respecting life.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 2, 2012, 04:15 PM
    I'm a woman. I would never tell a woman what to do. Just what your choices are: abortion, adoption, keep.
    We don't know how old you are, what your finances are, how stable your home is, how much you learned about love and good parenting.
    Pushing you down the stairs? What a jerk, I hope you ditched him. You could end up paralysed from the neck down, and still give birth. Or dead, or just a lot of broken bones, or a neck that hurts for the rest of your life.
    Get rid of this guy. Block phone and email and Facebook and put a KEEP OUT sign on the door and under it write 'restraining order is the next step.'
    I_am_mom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Do you want and capable of keeping a child and keeping you and the child safe?
    Something to consider...
    1. Once you had the baby and sure you can not take care or will not take care of the child then get the baby adopted.
    2. Stop seeing that person... if you can afford have and bring up the baby with you>>>>which will be a lot of sacrifice yet it may be your only chance of having a baby... you never know.
    3. Tell him in front of your mother or friend... and see what he does... and record it. Have a proof of everything just to make sure you cover your grounds.
    4.Abortion... if you do that or not I think you can clearly see how damaging his words are and how insane the situation is... so GET OUT!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2012, 04:16 PM
    As soon as this guy started making threats you should have run. But then you should have never gotten involved with a married man.

Whether you decide to get an abortion you should have NOTHING to do with him. This is your decision and you have to live with it. If you feel you are not ready to be a mother or not capable of raising a child, then it is certainly an option. So is adoption however and it may be a better one. At least you will feel that you have helped a couple who want a child and have not been able to.

Whatever you decide you need to get away from this abuser.

If you decide to keep the child, then once the child is born you file for support. Tell the judge the threats that he made and ask that you whereabouts be kept confidential.

You don't say how old you are, but if you are very young, this guy might be in trouble with the law.

Jan 2, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Thx everyone u guys have some valid points and one thing I have done was left him alone when we had an argument last week and he showed his *** in front of my friends. For the record,I never said he was married. Btw,I'm very capable of taken care of my new baby cause I take good care of the Lil one I already have. Also,I'm 30 and the guy is 54.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Ok, good. So whatever you decide do it on what's best for you. Don't give the creeps feelings a second thought.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Have you been trying to get pregnant?

Jan 2, 2012, 04:39 PM
    Thx Scott. No. I was told that I couldn't get pregnant cause if my one ovary. & then I got an second opipon from abothrer dr that there was a possibility that I would be in high risk pregnancy and on bed rest once they found out I was pregnant once again,but certain things that I once did I'm not going to be able to do them once I get pass 7weeks of being pregnant.
    I_am_mom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Good Lilmomma30... take care. I wish you all the best and give you warm hugs... from another momma.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My baby moms mother and father won't let me see my baby what do I do [ 3 Answers ]

Were both 18 I go to college in Indiana I have a job she doesn't

If I get an abortion, do I have to provide proof to the supossed father [ 4 Answers ]

I am being threatned by my unborn child's father, so if I get an abortion he says I have to show him proof or he will have to subpeona the records, can he do this?

How do I tell my soon to be baby father he may not be the father? [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my first daughters father were taking a break from each other and I got pregnant and I'm not too sure if he is the father of my new child or not and I have no idea how to tell him without breaking his heart...

View more questions Search