Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaqut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Dream interpretion of raining after drought
    Asalam you alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatu hu
    Dear megalaciers I am traveler and I am far from my family and its winter now in our country

I would like to have this dream interpretation:
    I saw a dream that me my father and some of his friends we are sitting in a class of our old school in our city and there is drought in that city. After that my father is speaking with his friends a nice rain starts in the school and we all come out to see the raining it was raining very nice the water of the rain was very clear in pure and I was walking in the school when the rain started after it got a little fast I go to a balcony and stay there with my friends it doesn't harm any thing or any one I mean the rain and we feel good
    Thanks
    I hope to have an answer from you

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Stinky bathroom when raining [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Oct 24, 2005, 01:35 PM RICH MALONE New Member Join Date: Oct 2005 Posts: 1 Bathroom Drain Odor --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van will not start when its raining. [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 1998 Ford Windstar that only when it rains has trouble starting. It will start for a second then die, we have to keep trying for twenty minutes or so and eventually it will start, but its very frustrating. Any Suggestions what the problem could be. :confused:

A hardy, low maintenance, drought resistant lawn grass? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in U.S. zone 8a. I have centipede which is somewhat hardy, but it has problems with the sometimes low rainfall here. And I have a number of bare spots. There are a few hours sun for most of the yard for at least a few hours daily. During dry summer time blocks, we are on water...

It's raining outside, what to do to get in shape? [ 10 Answers ]

So it's raining, I'm stuck indoors with nothing to do. Usually I would just go for a walk. I want to loose fat and increase muscle (loose 5-10KG of fat at least). Don't think walking for an hour is going to do it on it's own. Pushups - I can do about 10 without too much fuss. Pretty lame but I'm...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.