Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 12:07 PM
    I need a music player on my laptop other than Windows Media Player
    @ scottgem this is for my laptop.. I have a new toshiba satellite laptop I don't like the windows media player because it don't have a serch or let me find other music so that I can put on my laptop so I'm asking what cind of player can I get that will let me get music NOT LIME WIER.. could I download like a real time player to get music and put it in my playlist?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Have you tried iTunes?
    jeffe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 07:38 PM
    No. Does that let me put songs in my player? And does it let me put them on a mp3 player?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 08:36 PM
    I know it works for an iPod. I haven't tried it with any other players.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play in Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center [ 0 Answers ]

I get an error message 'Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file' when I try to play any of my videos. I have tried to download 2 different Codec packs and still cannot play any videos. I read a suggestion to download VLC Media player, so I did, and it plays the videos but...

I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks fr [ 1 Answers ]

I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks from the CD correctly because the CD drive settings in the Device Manager do not match the CD drive settings in the Player. How do I fix this problem?

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

View more questions Search