Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizboo222 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Cheerleading Tryouts: should I be afraid or not afraid?? Help Me Somebody!
    They are in less than a month!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 2, 2012, 11:46 AM
    And how can an internet site help you exactly ?
    You should only be afraid if you have little of no talent for cheerleading.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 12:34 PM
    It is a fact, at least to schools I know of, there will be many many more people trying out for cheer leading than will make it. Also it is not the end of the world, and not the end of your life if you don't make it. You go and do your best. Hopefully you have practiced, maybe went to some camps and know what you will have to be doing.

Scared, it is OK to be nervous, but not to the point of hurting you or affecting your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's afraid of everything [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 6 months now. He's 30 and I'm 19. At first we got together because my ex kicked me out and He let me stay at his place for about a month. I got an apartment and he now lives with me. We got really close and became a couple. We had sex a few times a week and for...

Afraid of everything! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi We just adopted a sheltie who was rescued from a puppy mill. He have 3 years and it look like he never been with human. He doesn't eat in front of us and is afraid of everything. I know that we have to give him some time to adapt. But if any home know some advice or any I can help him to be...

Afraid to tell him what I want [ 4 Answers ]

For the Christmas break, I want to travel with my boyfriend. But I didn't tell him this. I don't know whether it is proper and whether he would agree with my idea. Should I ask him?

Afraid to be alone [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old son. He is good looking, plays sports, gets good grades and all that stuff. The problem is he is terrified to be alone in a room in the house. Especially at night. Have any of you experienced this? If so, what helped you?It's been going on for many years and I kept telling...

Too Afraid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm afraid of a lot of things that envolve people or being seen. I mean like deadly afraid and too afraid to even tell anyone. Im afraid of so much stuff . Itd rediculus. I don't know how other people aren't this way. I'm afraid to even tuen my work in at school. Or talk, look nice, everything....

View more questions Search