Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misunderstood22 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Is it all just in my mind?
    I have always had a normal period. Dec my period was normal. Last month it only lasted 3 days compared to the 6 days it normally lasts.This month I'm spotting just like last month. I 've had home pregnancy and blood tests done but the results all come back negative. I have been pregnant before and I have the same syptoms as before. But I heard if you wanted to get pregnant you create syptoms. The doctors didn't know I was pregnant with my son until I was like 3 months. Someone tell me is it all in my head?:confused:
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 07:03 AM
    I'm afraid no one can tell you that for sure. It could be that you just really want to get preggy,and are remembering the symptoms you had with your first pregnancy and just re-creating them now. However, you said that your pregnancy with your son wasn't even discovered until you were already 3 months, so it could very well be that you are pregnant, and your levels just aren't high enough to show yet. It sounds like this is just one of those watch and wait situations. However, you can be prepared, just in case. Start taking prenatal vitamins, and living as though you are pregnant. This way, if you are pregnant, you won't have an regrets about "doing things different if I had known" kind of thing. And if you aren't preggy, still no harm done, you will have just been taking extra good care of yourself. Better safe then sorry. Hope you find your answers soon. Good luck, and best wishes. Let us know when you find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

Can't get her off my mind [ 5 Answers ]

Many of you have read this earlier in different strings but I can't get her off my mind. I met the most amazing woman 15 years ago but our lives were on different paths. There was a definite chemistry between us. However we never got together. Recently after a painful divorce for me and the...

Whts in her mind [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have problem , I mean one side love,I just need to know how girls think, Actually I have started loving a girl from 2 yrs, she is versatile I mean,studious as wel as fun loving girl,and has a very friendly attitude,I got introduced to her 1 yr bak purposefuly ,and starded ...

Fan has mind of its own [ 5 Answers ]

I switched on my Carrier 58GS075-BA last weekend to cool down my house, and the fan never stopped running. The thermostat is in the off position, and the fan kept running, doesn't seem to matter if its on heat or cool. I stopped the fan with the on/off switch on the side of the furnace. Last night...

I have a mind of my own! [ 14 Answers ]

I am 17yrs old and I am going to get married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. He treats me well and is very mature (he is also 17, but will turn 18 in 2 months). He told my dad of my plans and he flipped! He thinks that I am doing it because my boyfriend said so. He raised me to be a very...

View more questions Search