Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunchild32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2012, 06:17 PM
    F&W cream gel with lemon movate gel
    Hello all, I'm a newbie here. I just started using Fair & White cream gel and Lemon movate gel (Day 2). I plan to mix both gels together and use 2x daily on my face, where it is needed the most. I was recommended to use Tetmosol soap on my face. I am fairly new to this, and really all I want is a nice even tone. My face n neck being a totally different colour (2 shades darker!) from the rest of my body is just very annoying. Has anyone ever used Lemon movate before here? Any advice, thoughts, constructive criticism, would be greatly appreciated.
    Sunchild32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Well the lemon movate didn't do a thing. I had hoped it would help clear up some of those little acne spots one gets, and bring my face and neck more to tone with my body. Thank heavens for nosey friends! I was given the Neoprosone soap and Neoprosone complex forte (arbutin complex - no steroids) by a friend and it's been exactly 1 week thus far, my skin has cleared up rather nicely, and the tone is evening out slowly but surely. I really like how the soap leaves my skin so fresh and clean! Also I find the Neoprosonw is not greasy.
    hsm01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild32 View Post
    Well the lemon movate didn't do a thing. I had hoped it would help clear up some of those little acne spots one gets, and bring my face and neck more to tone with my body. Thank heavens for nosey friends! I was given the Neoprosone soap and Neoprosone complex forte (arbutin complex - no steroids) by a friend and it's been exactly 1 week thus far, my skin has cleared up rather nicely, and the tone is evening out slowly but surely. I really like how the soap leaves my skin so fresh and clean! Also I find the Neoprosonw is not greasy.
    Wow, that is exactly what I am about to start doing. I just bought the soap and started using it three days ago along with the gel, which I started yesterday -- the same gel you mention to: Neoprosone Complex Forte.. So glad I saw this! I've been searching for a review like yours for hours! Have you noticed any lightening in your skin? And how soon? Is there anything you are using besides the two products and is your skin completely evened out now? Since the NP gel doesn't contain steroids, are you not using Retin-A? I don't want to go too crazy starting. I know my post is late but I'd really appreciate the help! Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

Retin a gel or cream [ 12 Answers ]

I have been reading so much on this forum about retin a.. I am a little confused about what retin a does does it help to lighten dark spots and even out your skin tone or is it just for acne? Where can I order some and is the gel or the cream better?

Mono and movate gel combination [ 18 Answers ]

Anyone using mono and movate gel in combination, I'm using it with great results its been only 4 days and it works like a charm, anyone else out their using this combo or something else

Hot Movate Gel [ 1 Answers ]

What are the good and bad side effects of Hot Movate Gel?

View more questions Search