Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Viktoriia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Low-cost place to stay
    How can I find a low-cost apartment in Seattle? I'm relocating in 20 days. Currently I'm in NY.
    I do not know Seattle at all.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Find a rental agent in Seattle. You don't know the City and without someone who does to help you you could end up in a VERY bad neighborhood.

Where do you intend to stay between relocating there and finding an apartment?
    Viktoriia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 08:34 AM
    I do not know yet, I've just started looking for a place

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3-38 Mixed Cost, Choosing Cost Drivers, and High-Low and Visual-Fit Methods Cedar Rap [ 0 Answers ]

3-38 Mixed Cost, Choosing Cost Drivers, and High-Low and Visual-Fit Methods Cedar Rapids Implements Company produces farm implements. Cedar Rapids is in the process of measuring its manufacturing costs and is particularly interested in the costs of the manufacturing maintenance activity, since...

Which is the Right place to stay at Chennai. [ 0 Answers ]

Which place out of the three - Cosmopolitan club,Madras Gymkhana club or The Presidency Club is a good place to stay in Chennai in terms of Guest Rooms.My purpose is to stay just for a night.Please Advice.

Need a place 2 Stay but have a Felony [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding a place to stay for me and my newborn with a felony on my record.I did the crime in 2006 but I am not that person.What 2 do?? :confused:

Why doesn't my girlfriend want me to stay at her place? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with this girl for 3 years off anf on and I have always been allowed to sleep at my girlfriends house. Last year I moved away and since then we have been in a stressful long distance relationship in which we both have cheated at least once. Recently things have changed and now we are...

View more questions Search