Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2012, 08:21 AM
    Where can I find a low-cost, drug rehab?
    I am doing some research for a loved one who would like to admit himself into a 90 day rehab. Does anyone know of high-quality facilities that also accept payment plans?

Thank you for your feedback.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2012, 08:24 AM
    AMHD does not allow "us" to advertise or promote any particular facility or product.

The best person to ask what suits your friend's needs is his/her Physician.

There are facilities in California which are very expenses, almost like spas - but I have no idea about the success rate.

I doubt any of them accept payment plans. I do see a few that will accept a charge card.

A drug counsellor would know.

You could also research on line or at your local library. I see a lot of sites owned by the facility. You would have to find a non-sponsored site and, of course, the recommendation is to visit it first before incurring the expense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help for dual resident drug rehab program in ca [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't I get help for my son, bi polar one disorder, and substance overuse, yet every sliding scale facility, denies me, I am desperate to save my son's life! He will not make it for long if he does not receive help, yet all I am told when I contact programs, facilities, etc. is 'here is a no....

School Mandated Drug Rehab - NJ [ 10 Answers ]

My son is 17. He was randomly tested in school in October 2008. He failed for marijuana. School policy is he had to go to out-patient. He has been since then. In February 2009, the director of rehab said he HAD to go to in-patient. He doesn't like his "attitude". We have NO health...

On court supervision and faild drug screening at rehab [ 5 Answers ]

I've been freeking out about this all day my rehab tyest came back positive for weed but the test results start counting at 20 for a positive reading and I was 21 how will this effect my court supervision... if you don't know what that is its like Probation, I actually have a PO but its like a four...

Drug rehab [ 1 Answers ]

In June I got custody of my 2 grandchildren due to their mother using and selling drugs. DCS was not called in but she voluntarially gave up custody for min of 12 months. The judge STONGLY suggested, but did not order a hair follicle drug test so there would be a benchmark established for showing...

Drug rehab [ 3 Answers ]

Alabama. My wife has been in rehab since 4/25/07. She was caught in bed by our kids (5&7) with her 22 year old drug dealer before rehab (she is 32). While in rehab she has started a relationship with another man she came to know in there. She told me in April that he tried to commit suicide while...

View more questions Search