Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monirhossain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 05:43 PM
    Need review for a musical instruments website?
    Hello experts,
    I would like to know from you is the website
    Musical Instruments for sale
    Is a good market place for buying musical instruments? Is there any risk on online payment from this website?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 06:13 PM
    There is always a risk when you buy anything online.

That web site is owned and listed to this company it says it is, at the address on web site. It does list a physical location.

I guess my question or issue is why with you 1/2 way across the world would you not buy something in your own country?
    monirhossain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 06:22 PM
    So you suggest its not safe to buy online?
    MÓVEIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Aafs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We Want a Movie Review Website. In North Carolina [ 8 Answers ]

This is basically a fun business prospect for my fiancé and I. We're huge movie fans and would literally see every movie coming out if we could. Not to mention the constant rentals we go through... we range from B-flicks to Z-flicks. But, personally we despise movie critics in general. They...

Anybody know if/how you could be banned from popular review website?hint: insider [ 4 Answers ]

I posted a review of a business and was entirely factual. But the expereince was the absolute worst ever. I got wind that this business didn't like what I'd said and possibly their lawyer contacted the website. And now suddenly I can't get onto the website at all. I get an 'oops! That page isn't...

Review my Make Own website [ 3 Answers ]

Hie, I devoloped a website named Make Own Website Please rate my website and tell me how can I improve it Here is the link Make Own Website http://make-own-website.net :)

View more questions Search