Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweet_Cherry89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Me and My kid
    Ok lets see where do i began ok when i was 14 years old i gave birth to my baby girl who i love very much but now im 16 and she is two and im here in Nampa idaho and she is in Tacoma washington with her father who has a major drug problem how do i get her away from all that when im here in idaho getting my diploma and a vocation for her life to be better theb mine was well anyways will someone please help me

~ Sweet_Cherry89:confused:
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2007, 01:41 PM
    First off- I applaud your determination to get your diploma and do something to help both of your futures. I do have a question though, why would you allow your daughter to stay with her father when he's doing these things in the first place? Does he have custody? Do you guys have a custody agreement?
    I guess there's just more I'd have to understand about the situation to give you any real input.
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 04:03 PM
    One thing you can do is contact a judge and attorney and explain to them what is going on and what you want to do.

I applaud your effort in taking care of your daughter, most girls your age could care less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid in a can? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was younger about an older woman who receives a delivery of a large can... about the size of a keg... when she opens it, a boy, age 8 or 9, stands from a hunched down position... he's fully naked, but it's this slow, blurred image while he's standing... ...

Kid rock [ 2 Answers ]

I heard that Kid Rock has a well known father, but I didn't catch the name. Does anyone know anything about this?

Movie from when I was a kid [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I barely rememberd that I use to watch over and over again and again I don't really remember too much about it I think there was a little orphan girl I think her name was polly and she had to go live with her aunt on a swamp and she was some crazy lady and this girl had I...

My boyfriends kid [ 2 Answers ]

The baby mother won't let him see his kid if she finds out we are together... he wants to fight for custody. He has had felonys but he has a job and a good place to stay... she has been in the psych ward... and is living in a shelter with no job. How does he win custody without paying a bunch of...

New kid on the block [ 11 Answers ]

I have been asked to come over here and check this site out by one of you, and so I am here. Some of you know me, some don't. I am not here to argue with anyone. I don't want to banter or name call or any of the other childish things I've experienced on other sites such as this. I love our Lord...

View more questions Search