Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Dec 31, 2011, 10:20 AM
    ISO this anime...
    Ok I've been looking for this anime for years. But my last obscure film question got solved here so lets try this one. (name was something to do with X I believe)

Movie Premises: Neo Tokyo it's a battle between good and evil. 7(or 9) people on each side with super human powers, they pair off in fights that wreak major parts of the city. If the good guy wins all the damage from the battle is restored if the bad guy wins the damage becomes real.(side note the good guy at the start of the fight makes this huge "bubble" that is in different primary shapes) anyway eventually its down to 1 good guy one bad guy, good guy wins, but half of tokyo is destroyed and the bad guy dies alone on top of a tower over looking the city.

Check out some similar questions!

ISO Brothers, ISO Bdad, ISO other siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my brothers, christopher wayne hennessy and michael alexander shirley. I was adopted when I was 4, they were born 5 and 7 years after that. Michael was taken by the state of California between 1987 and 1989 due to our mother and her criminal record. I am not sure if he was...

Iso 8583 [ 3 Answers ]

Tell me some useful information about iso 8583 We want to discuss this subject I have already studied wikipedia page I found something on it But I was not satisfied Thanks

How to split an iso file to 2 iso files(but without using winrar) [ 5 Answers ]

I've tried everything and I couldn't find the real thing... please help...

What is ISO? [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what ISO is and what it does? My camera seems to take better pictures with a really high ISO.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.