Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awurabla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 06:02 AM
    Help me do my english homework? About twelve angry men
    Please answer each question as completely and thoroughly as you can. The questions go in order with the events of the play. In order to understand some of the questions, you may need to go back and read over the play again to help you. Each question is worth 2 points.

1. In the beginning of Act Three the jurors vote for third time. What is the result of the third vote?

2. Which jurors have changed their votes?

3. Juror #5 provides information that discounts an important piece of testimony. What is that information?

4. Is he qualified to speak as an expert? Why or why not?

5. Is #5's ability to provide this information too coincidental to be believed? Explain your reasoning.

6. In what way is #7's willingness to change his vote consistent with his earlier behavior? (Think about how he has behaved the entire time.)

7. What does #8 argue about the kid's intelligence – if he is dumb or not?

8. What is the result of the fourth vote?

9. How do the other jurors react to #10's statement about his true feelings?

10. Why does #4 feel that he still cannot vote for acquittal?

11. What observation does #8 make about the woman's testimony? Why is this significant?

12. As the play draws to its close, #3 stands alone in his conviction that the boy is guilty. Do you think #3 was pressured into agreeing with the majority? Why or why not? Explain.

13. What does #3 reveal about himself in changing his vote?

14. In your opinion, did the jury prove that the defendant was not guilty? Why or why not?

15. Who do you think is the hero of the play? Think carefully about your answer and explain your reasoning.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 31, 2011, 06:22 AM
    We help here; we don't answer copied homework.
    Plus a lot of this is asking for opinion, your opinion, not some strangers online.
    From the list it looks like this could take hours to work on, so good luck.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2011, 06:38 AM
    Assuming the movie is scripted the same as the play, you can view the entire movie here:

12 Angry Men full movie English black and white - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do my english homework for me for free? [ 4 Answers ]

What shall I do to win my lord again? Good friend, go to him; for, by this light of heaven, I know not how I lost him. Here I kneel: If e'er my will did trespass 'gainst his love, Either in discourse of thought or actual deed, Or that mine eyes, mine ears, or any sense, Delighted them in any...

Period twice in twelve days [ 0 Answers ]

I am 45 years old and have regular periods. Sept 2 I has my period.. normal flow.. normal duration. Last night I developed sharp intense pain on lower left side of tummy and in lower back. This morning I had some blood upon wiping, then it turned brown and now it seems as if my period flow has...

English homework [ 1 Answers ]

As a young man, David Brainerd had given God his life. Subject," "predicate nominative," "direct object," "indirect object," or "object of a preposition

Homework - grammar and english [ 12 Answers ]

Which sentence is correct, incorrect and preferred? Why? 1) Meatballs and spaghetti ARE my favorite meal. 2) Meatballs and spaghetti IS my favorite meal. 3) My favorite meal is meatballs and spaghetti. Thank you :confused:

English Homework etc [ 1 Answers ]

I am desprate for someone with a lot of experience in gr12 english. I need some one who is willing to edit my essays and proof read assingments. Please and thank you.

View more questions Search