Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasannanamuduri Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2007, 03:12 PM
    New wonders of the world
    Which ones are nominated for the selection of new seven wonders of the world?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Here you go:
    Welcome to the election of the New 7 Wonders of the World

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One Hit wonders of the 70's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I love most of the old one hit wonders of the 70's. (except disco) I know there are a lot that made it to the top 40, but rarely (if ever) get played anymore. There's a couple that I'd love to hear again, but for the life of me can't remember the title, or artist! Mostly because I have not...

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

World Population: [ 12 Answers ]

"The eugenics problem is one of hopeful realization of the urgency of the global population problem. What is needed is not just a reduction in rate growth but an actual reduction in numbers because many scientists believe that the point was passed long ago at which the total population can be...

View more questions Search