Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bella26748 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 05:06 PM
    Cutler Hammer Load Center?
    I have a (e84aan) linit switch is the same as a (e84ban).
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2011, 05:42 AM
    Why does your title mention load center, then your question is about a limit switch?

See page 38 of the attached manufacturers catalog:

http://www.eaton.com/ecm/groups/publ...a05801001e.pdf

The #E84AAN has "Spring Return without Lever" which I interpret as returning back to normal position.

The E84BAN has "Maintained Position without Lever" which I interpret as remaining in the operated position once activated.

Otherwise both are the same switch, which one will work for you will depend on the process or operation you are trying to control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone jammed a cutler hammer 100 amp breaker in a squre d box [ 5 Answers ]

It seems that someone has installed a 100amp breaker going to a well/pool house with a cutler hammer in a square d box. I noticed it wasn't pudhed in all the way, and had tried to fix it, only realizing that it wouldn't go in all the way. 2 questions, Can I use any old square D 100amp breaker and...

Grounding requirements for a 200 amp Cutler Hammer panel [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few questions that I need help with please! First, I have an existing house (in Oklahoma) that I am changing out an old federal panel to a 200 amp (with main, single phase) cutler hammer. There is no existing ground rod and I believe the existing panel just has a stranded ground ran to the...

Grounding in a cutler hammer panel [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add a circuit to a CH breaker box. None of the branch wires currently in place have a ground. The new one will be outside and I wish to use a GFI outlet. How do I ground the outlet?

Can I convert a main breaker Cutler Hammer loadcenter to main lug? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if Cutler Hammer made a part to convert a main breaker load center (CH) style, to a main lug panel. If so, does anyone know the part number or can you refer me to a location where I could find it? Cutler Hammer's website is not too user friendly. Thanks

Cutler Hammer vs GE, for new 200amp service? [ 9 Answers ]

My GE box is full and I got a quote for a new 200AMP service box, new weather head and line down the house (about 70 feet),a 40 circuit 200 amp panel, ground and bonding all would be new, etc. Price comes in close to a $1000, the company uses Cutler Hammer boxes, but can get me a GE box for an...

View more questions Search