Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzibabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 02:38 PM
    What do I do, is he the one, and can I save this relationship?
    I met this lad and we got together with in 3 weeks of knowing each other I then began to fall for him e.g. Wanting to see him all the time... He allways hugs me and kisses me and tells me he loves me.

But I'm his 3rd girlfriend he has ever had and I'm his first kiss.. I'm falling for him and I have now been with him for 5 months and we are beginning to talk about our future together. He treats me like an angel and I treat him like one to.. But I'm scared he will leave me for someone else because it has happened to me before. . I'm scared I will lose him to someone else.. .

Help me I don't know what to do.

Xxxx thanks suzanne xx
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2011, 08:03 PM
    HI

Rule 1 of any relationship

Do not Punish your partner for other peoples mistakes!

Stop worrying about things you can't control!
    And worry about the things you can control!

He could leave you
    Then again you could get hit by an asteroid tomorrow

Don't think like that. It does you no good kid.
    Stop worrying about what may or may not happen
    And focus on what is happening
    Focus on your future together as a couple and plan as best as you can.

It has only been 5 months that's not long at all in a relationship.
    Just enjoy the time you have together and see where this new relationship takes you.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 09:02 AM
    Don't let the experiences of the past screw with the present. Maybe you are falling way to fast, or are so happy you never want it to end.

Relax and enjoy what you have. 5 months is not a long time so don't get so carried away by good feelings that you look for bad things that could happen. Acting out of fear, only messes up the happiness, so let it go.

Slow down, maybe you are moving to fast. Balance your life with other good things if you are getting dependent on him to be happy with yourself, or your life. Balance is what gives you the strength and confidence to have courage, and deal with your fears.

How old are you both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I save my relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I understand that I'm going to be judged but I know who I am and I make my decisions for a reason but I want to know your opinions. My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. During the three years we had a beautiful baby girl when I was 19 and I am 21 now... we've been through some...

What can I do to save my relationship with her? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so my girlfriend and I love each other. But she is at a point where she is scared to go on with me because I have no set future at this point. I have plans to set my future in motion starting with going back to school. I put her at the center of my life, which I understand was wrong and we have...

I need to save my relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been dating my BF for one year and a month, we had our problems, like a normal relationship. But he doesn't seem to be able to forgive me for everything I did like 5 months ago. I'm trying to please him as much as I can to make him feel special in all the right ways. But...

Save my relationship [ 20 Answers ]

I need to know if I am losing my mind or if my man truly loves me. I am engaged to a wonderful man. This year marks five years for us. He has stepped in and has taken the role of father to my 6 year old son. My son was only 2 when we met. We bought a house and I must say that he goes above...

SAVE my relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me, although I made the mistake, I need to know how to win him back

View more questions Search