Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dshbjDSB11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Who's your fave singer?
    I'm taking this survey and I need to know who is your fave singer so just reply and yeah that's it so please help and thank you for all of your support and please no bad comments. :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Why does it matter to you who MY favorite singer is? This isn't a blog site. We try to help people with problems.

Dec 30, 2011, 12:56 PM
    Sorry omg my gosh what's wrong with u
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Johnny Mathis.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Nothing is wrong with me. But this site has a purpose and that is to ask questions about problems and help people. For example you asked your question about becoming a singer and you got help with that.

There are plenty of other sites where you can conduct your polls. Its just not really appropriate for this site. Neither is typing in all caps.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Bob Dylan, Smokey Robinson, K D Laing, Janis Joplin, Arethra Franklin,.

Jan 6, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Thanks SOME of them were helpful
    kayteekakes Posts: 29, Reputation: -3

Feb 29, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Jack White. Christina Aguilera. Steven Tyler.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name? [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name I think it's a spanish song, This is the link: http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

My singer name should be ? [ 7 Answers ]

I started doing RnB songs , and I'm doing a ft. at the moment with some rapper , and wer planing on releasing the song but I don't know what should be my singing name... Can someone help me ? Name Filip Nickname Arsa Thanks a lot!

Your fave poem [ 14 Answers ]

I'm going to post a poem that I wrote about Loss. I'm not looking for critism, its more for me than anything else (explantion to follow) but I would love it if the good people of AMHD would post their fave poems, both ones that you have written yourselves or faves written by others. :) Earlier...

View more questions Search