Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dshbjDSB11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 12:35 PM
    How do become famous
    I really want to become famous but I'm afraid to tell my parents and I don't know how to become famous what do I do ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Why do you want to become famous? What would you like to be famous for?

Dec 30, 2011, 12:42 PM
    I want to become a singer i am 11 years old and i have an amazing voice everybody says at school but im scared to tell my parents and i don't no how to becaome a singer .

Dec 30, 2011, 12:52 PM
    Ok, first please don't type in all caps.

Second, why should you be scared to tell your parents you want to be a singer?

Becoming a singer is easy, you sing any chance you get. You join your school's chorus, glee club or theater group. You join your church's choir. You join local theater groups. You search your area for talent shows.

Becoming a professional is harder. You have to find an agent or sponsor. Someone who believes you can make money singing. To do that you HAVE to tell your parents, because you are too young deal with such things yourself.

To become a famous singer is even harder. There are many talented singers who actually make a living from singing but are not famous.

Bottom line is you need to work hard to build your skills. Take every opportunity to showcase your talent and get your parents behind you.

Dec 30, 2011, 12:59 PM
    Thank you so much I will tell my parents and join something so I will get discovered thank you so much for your support ! :)

Jan 6, 2012, 11:45 PM
    I need an answer !
    First of I know I have asked this question before but I want to become a singer/actress but what of my parent don't want me to be that and I become honest with them and still they just want me to take on the family business and what do I do to become famous please answer cuzz I really need to no !

Jan 7, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dshbjDSB11 View Post
    First of I know I have asked this question before but I want to become a singer/actress but what of my parent don't want me to be that and I become honest with them and still they just want me to take on the family bussiness and what do I do to become famous please answer cuzz I really need to no !
    First, if you want to follow-up on a question please post an answer to your thread rather than start a new question. Also, the Feedback forum is for information about this site, not specific questions. So I've moved this to your thread.

If there was a magic formula to becoming famous, everyone would do it. The fact is that a lot of it is luck. Yes you need to have talent, but there are lots of talented people out there who never achieve great fame.

The good news, is you don't have to be famous to work at your craft. You can still become a performer and even earn a living at it, without achieving great fame.

Now overcoming parental objection is not going to be easy. You have to show your parents you are committed to this career choice. And telling them you just want fame is not going to do it. You have to show them you have the talent and commitment to work at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to contact famous people so I can become famous [ 3 Answers ]

I want to contact famous r&b singer because I want to be a famous singer

How do I become famous [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is grace and I have an AMAZING voice. O I forgot I am 10 years old.and I want to become famous.and I don't know how.so pleasse help~!!

I want to be famous! [ 5 Answers ]

I am turning 11 in four days jan 6th and I am a very good singer and I want to become famous but I'm afraid that when I get on stage that ill get really nervous or bail or something and I don't really want to ruin my chances!!

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

View more questions Search