Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmrony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Telling the truth where it may create a problem
    I am working for a german company online. I was waiting here for him for two days. I sent several mails. But he did not reply. Also not came online. I was waiting and waiting. Today we have a conversation but he totally denies that he was not online rather he is blaming me constantly that I did not come online that two days I was waiting for him. So in this situation

1. How can I justify that I am truthful? Submitting the emails?(it may make him angry)
    2. What Islam say about telling the truth where it may arise problem?

Kindly give me a solution to resolve my crisis.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Questions about Islam have to be posted in the Islam portion of AMHD.

If you are attempting to prove you are truthful, yes, you need to show your evidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did he really cheat? Or is he telling the truth? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend started talking in October, he was really nerdy and not my type but I decided to give him a chance cause he was nice and I decided I should be with a nice guy for once. We started officially going out in December and then a few weeks later he broke up with me because he said he...

I'm telling the truth! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him with my ex and I'm NOT!! He says he's seen me hugging my ex and I DON'T that's why he's my ex! He doesn't trust me when I'm totally telling tha truth! What should I tell him to make him believe me because I love him A lot! AnSwErS!

Is he telling the truth? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and have been in my current relationship for 18 months. I love my boyfriend and we have very recently bought a house. My boyfriend actually moved 300 miles to be with me. However, recently there have been a few things that have happened that have happened that have has brought...

Is he telling the truth? [ 1 Answers ]

I am grappling with trusting after three or four episodes in which my husband flirted with others; his co-worker, neighbor, young lady at the gym and his neighbor. After hearing a cellphone conversation I wasn't supposed to hear, in which he told her everything going on his life but didn't mention...

Is he telling truth [ 5 Answers ]

I think my boyfriend is lying to me, he always tells me he loves me and we are going to buy a house together. He tells me he has plenty money to take on a mortgage but I think different.

View more questions Search