Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 12, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Boston apple pie
    Hi, does anyone have a recipe for 'Boston apple pie' please? I promised a friend, who does not have a computer that I would find it for him. Unfortunately... no luck!
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Feb 12, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Try this:

3 cups sliced apple
    2 tablespoons sugar
    1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    1/2 cup molasses
    1 tablespoon butter

Line a deep 6 inch pie plate with crust. Mix the sugar, flour, salt, and cinnamon and shake it over the apples, then put them in the pie plate. Pour the molasses on top of the apples, and dot with butter. Put on a top crust and bake in a hot 425 degrees Fahrenheit, for about 25 minutes. For a pleasing change in Autumn, substitute 1 cup of thinly sliced quince for 1 cup of apples.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple pie [ 4 Answers ]

How do u keep the bottom crust from getting to soft?

Recipe for Pecan Pie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a good recipe for a pecan pie?

Sweat potato pie recepie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I ned a favour, I'm entartainning a guests tomorrow and I was planning to bbq. I also want to make some sweat potato pie, but I don't know how. Can you help me with a recepie please! Thank you very much, Bye Robert [email protected]

Boston Terriers [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to give an answer that may not be much help, but I must tell you how glad I am that you are giving a rescue dog a second chance. I hope you are working with a good rescue that will be sure to make a successful placement. Maybe your rescue would be the best place to find out about a good...

View more questions Search