Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adri21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 08:43 PM
    Is a tampon a bad idea for a road trip?
    I'm driving back home and it's a 12 hour drive. I just started using tampons, so I'm still kind of new to them. Is it a bad idea to use a tampon for the trip home? Or should I use a pad for the trip home?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 29, 2011, 08:49 PM
    Whatever you feel most comfortable with, but remember that tampons should be changed every 8 hours, or more often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of 80s Road trip movie [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a road trip move from the 80s maybe early 90s. The story is about a guy taking a brainy girl on a road trip to a college interview in a certain amount of time. I remember a scene where they are stuck behind a tractor trailer with a sports car riding their...

Trying to find a movie? Its about a group of friends that go on a road trip [ 1 Answers ]

And are basically hunted by everyone they meet,its could be filmed in 70's or even 80's. I thought it was race or ride with the devil,but after researching it isn't..?

USA Road Trip [ 1 Answers ]

So my friend and I decided we want to take a huge road trip across the USA. But the thing is we don't really want a planned route. We want to just... go. Get lost... see what kind of adventure we can have. We want to see if we can get a few more of our friends to come too so it'll be more fun. I...

Road Trip Songs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! The boyfriend and I are going on a road trip and I want to make a mix cd so that we don't have to listen to his music the whole time. What are some songs you all think would be good to put on? Its about a 6 hour trip both ways, so we've got a lot of time to kill. Thanks!

Going on a road trip. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I like mostly rock/alternative, rap/hip-hop, dance and r&b. I really need some songs to down load to fill up a some cds for the way there and back... can y'all help?! Just THROW ideas out there! Anything helps... THANKS!!

View more questions Search