Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hmm1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 05:37 PM
    Is this vaginal thrush?
    For the past 3 days, my vagina has been sore to the touch and kind of red. It has also been itching a little bit, and just today my clitoris started to burn when I urinate. Also, it looks as if a thin layer of skin is peeling off my clitoris. I am also not discharging as much as normal, if at all. Is this vaginal thrush?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 06:03 PM
    No. This sounds more like herpes. If your symptoms get worse see your doctor. This is how herpes starts.
    slick818 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 08:42 PM
    It sounds like you have you have a Yeast Infection, If you don't take care of it, over time if you keep scratching. It will look like and it may possibly be peeling do to the scratching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch [ 2 Answers ]

Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex...

Can smoking crystal meth create thrush or thrush like symptoms in the mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Smoked meth twice now and each time my tongue dried, it broke out in white sores and discharged a yeast like substance

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

KNow anything natural that prevents vaginal thrush? [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that a bath with tea tree oil can help prevent thrush. Has anyone tried tis or know other natural remedies?

View more questions Search