Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pamsonnek96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 08:59 PM
    How can I be a good and flexible flyer?
    Are there any tips for me to become a flyer for next year? I'm 5'0 and I need to work on my stretch. Please help! :)
    gailygailll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 12:21 AM
    To be a good flyer, you need to stay tight at ALL times. You need to think about staying straight when your in the air, and keeping your abs flexed. When you fall, fall straight backwards so they can catch you and don't swing your arms and legs everywhere. Lastly, when your in the air, don't EVER unlock your legs! Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time flyer [ 4 Answers ]

:D Hey I cheer on varisty competition at my school. Well this year is my first year as a flyer. Any tips for being a great one? Thanks.;) Okay to get this straight. Flying in a cheerleading stunt people! Top girl! Not on an airplane!

How long does flexible adhesive take to dry for ceramic tiles on a flexible floor [ 2 Answers ]

I have laid ceramic tiles on a flexible floor using the appropriate adhesive. Professionally laid (apparently) My question is, how long should I let set/dry before moving large heavy items such as dishwasher/washer back on to the tiles?

How do I get more flexible ? [ 1 Answers ]

OK... soo I'm not that flexible :/ but I seiously want to be because I do gymnastics (recrational) and it's kind of embaressing when everyone else is doing the splits, excellent bridge's, bending over backwards... etc... :/ If anyone knows any way of becoming moreflexible then it would be awesome...

Flexible budget [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am having some problems with figuring out how to do a flexible budget. I have the actual cost incurred which is correct. How do I come up with the flexible budget? The scenario gave me two cost reports that where calculated for the end year (year 2006 & 2007). The actual cost for 2007...

View more questions Search