Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingrobin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 10:50 AM
    Stomach Ache
    Hello, I just have a quick question. I randomly got the stomach bug/flu on Christmas Eve and it lasted until early Christmas morning and ever since then my stomach has been feeling funky, randomly hurting and making lots of noises and just not feeling completely normal or comfortable. I know its normal for your stomach to hurt after being sick like that, but for this long? What else could it be?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 28, 2011, 01:44 PM
    It could be a variety of things from constipation to food poisoning, to flu, to gastroenteritis to irritable bowel syndrome amongst other things. Poor diets during the holidays are notorious for giving people stomach trouble you're describing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy with stomach ache [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old chihuahua puppy, she was the runt of the litter so is very tiny (only weighs 2lbs)she ate her food and started whimpering with a tummy ache, could she have pepto bismol, and if so how much? I live in a remote area and the closest vet is 4 hours away.

Stomach ache questions [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 year old daughter has a dull ache in her stomach for 1 1/2 days, it comes and goes. She hasn't had a good bm in 2 days, when should I take her to a Dr? The pain is central and has not moved.

Stomach ache [ 4 Answers ]

I have a horible stomach ache right now and am really gassy :p and I was wondering if there's anythinbg that helps. Thanks!

Stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pelvic pain for about a week with a late period. I am not sexualy active so there for there is not possibilities of being pregnant! What is wrong with me?

View more questions Search