Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parrotplay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Shower handle broken off
    :eek: I have an unknown 3 handle shower with the middle handle broken off with the screw and part of the pipe that it fits into, in it! How do I fix this now? Thanks!
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Remove a handle or take the one that is broken to a place that sells plumbing service parts. They will tell you what faucet you got. Buy the stem, seat, and trim for the replacement of the broken one, but rather see if they have a remodel kit and replace all, or a new one and strip it to rebuild your whole faucet.
    Kissler parts company may have your handle online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak into kitchen from shower three handle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm not handy, but want to be able solve some homeowner problems. I have a 1954 house, could be original plumbing. We have a three handle shower/tub combo, and when the shower is on, more times than not, it drips into the kitchen, directly below the plumping, which is on the...

One handle shower valve [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kohler one handle shower valve that does not permit me to get hot enough water. Water heat is OK and hot water is available in other bathrooms. How do I change the valve to get hotter water. Admiral

Shower handle replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I'm replacing my whole shower. There is a shower head and a handle. I've removed the handle and note a round copper stem with a flat bottom, sticking out from the center of the hot/cold connector. It is about 1/4" diameter. Is this a standard set up? Will any replacement valve fit on it or are...

Shower Handle [ 1 Answers ]

The single handle shower control knob needs to be turned slightly on to prevent dripping at the faucet when turned off. I also can't seem to get the water hot enough for my shower. Am I just catching the water heater at a "down" cycle or is something deteriorating in the handle mechanism?

Leaking Outdoor Shower Handle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a summer house that we close in the winter. Every year I drain the pipes, take apart all the faucets, and put antifreeze down the drains. This year everything went well except for the outdoor shower. I connected all the pipes and turned the system on and the showers faucet handle began to...

View more questions Search