Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbobadilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 03:40 AM
    My heat is not working my low coolant light is on and my fans are not working it is
    Over heating what should I do? I have changed the water pump changed the thermastat and the radiator what is the next step?
    law121598 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2011, 03:54 AM
    Check your hoses. You could have a plugged hose that is not allowing the fluid to run through your heater or radiator.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Plugged heater core or heater control valve. Back flush the heater core and make sure you have a full radiator-"low coolant light".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fans light stopped working? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze Bevington Ceiling fan - the other night the lights just turned off. Now the lights don't come on at all, not with the chain and not with the remote. But the fan works both with the chain and with the remote. Thoughts?

One light working other not working in the same room [ 1 Answers ]

In my bedroom one light is working but the other one and the outlet have no power.

Low coolant sensor light on [ 4 Answers ]

I recently installed a radiator on a 1995 chevy monte carlo 6 cylinder 3.1 engine, however I am not sure if I installed it correctly, my low coolant sensor light is always on, but the coolant lever is full. Also my temperature gage is not moving all the way to the middle it seems that my vehicle...

Buderus gas water heater - low water light on & stopped working after 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! We had a Buderus gas water heater installed in October 2008 (for both hot water and heating). It worked fine until a few weeks ago, when it stopped working suddenly, and the sensor showed that there wasn't enough water (low water light was on); after a couple of hours (or less), it...

Heat and Air not working on Attic unit, but blower working. [ 1 Answers ]

The blower is working fine on our Heating and Air Conditioning unit but neither the Air or Heat will work. The emergency Heat works fine though. The unit is a Carrier with the words American Standard written on the outside fan unit. What should I look for before calling a tech or what would this be...

View more questions Search