Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwyatt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant?
    Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend continued to have unprotected sex sometimes he would go inside me but most of the time he pulled out. I missed my period and took 3negative home pregnancy test. I got back on the pill. I missed 3 pills during which I had unprotected sex and he went inside me. I caught back up with my pills and now here I am a week before the placebo pills and I am having a brown discharge... I have had brown discharge before but only after my period never before I have no symptoms of being pregnant but I'm concerned I might be because of the last 3months. Am I pregnant ? Should I go to the doc? Should I take another home test ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Take another home pregnancy test.

Your pills are about worthless if you don't take them properly and every month. Taking one month, then not the next do little for you. Next you need to take them properly every day, failure to do that make them less effective.

With that said, of course even taking them properly, they are not 100 percent so you can get pregnant on birth control.

Next pull out, is not a very effective "method" and I say "method" since I don't even consider it one, since there are plenty of early fluid that has sperm to make you pregnant

So could you be pregnant, YES, it appears you are trying since you are doing little to prevent it.
    helpme38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Haha, maybe you should actually take your pill & stop posting stupid questions.. I was actually looking for a serious question when I came across this, but the answer is obvious that you're stupid if you aren't taking your pills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period Brown Discharge. [ 6 Answers ]

I'v missed my last period and I'm just after staring to get brown discharge yesterday at first I thought it was my period but it was only light and a brown colour and I was'nt sure!. But I don't know what I should do because I'm only 12 and I'v never had sex so I don't know why I'm missing my...

Missed period having light brown discharge had unprotected sex 3 days before expected [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my husband on March 8th and the 10th the last time I had my normal period was Feb. 10th-17th. Because I had sex 3 days before my period could I be pregnant? I still have not gotten my period which always usually comes on the 10th of each month, and am now 9 days late, and...

After unprotected sex - brown period? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 16. I had unprotected sex and at first we were using a condom but then I had to go home so he took it off. But he kept putting it in for 5 minutes after. 5 days later I woke up and I have this dark brown liquid in my underwear. It doesn't smell like a normal period and I have been...

2 weeks before my period I had brown discharge could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

And now 2 weeks after I'm 3 days late for my period and I took a hpt yesterday but it came out negative what could it be?

Missed period, brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 years old, and usually have regular periods. I'm a little worried... I missed my period this month, my last one started on march 13. I have no pms symptoms like tender breasts, bloating, mood swings, or cramps, but I do have some brown discharge, but only when I use the bathroom. I have...

View more questions Search