Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankita21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Child care centre, and five elements of life
    Hi, I am doing thesis on the topic child care centre and wish to incoporate five elements of life( fire, earth, metal, water, wood) in the design. How can I do it. Please help
    D220 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 09:34 PM
    I, I am doing thesis on the topic child care center and wish to incorporate five elements of life( fire, earth, metal, water, wood) in the design. How can I do it. Please help

Hmm,I don't know maybe put like the characteristic of these elements and somehow relate them the with how they care for the children like fire could be passion they have to take care of the children or something and wood could be growth water is understanding or sensitivity, compassion, and earth can be stability something like that?

It was worth a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Should you have to pay child support even if you take good care of your child? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, My boyfriend has a 5 yr old daughter by a greedy gold diggin' baby mama (which they do not get along at all!). His child lives with her mother. He takes much care of his daughter, buying her stuff that she needs/wants, spending time w/ her, picking her up from daycare, etc... Basically,...

Child care expense credit ffor a resident alien child with ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 (do not get W2) while my husband is on J2 and gets W2. Can I claim child care expense credit for my resident alien son who has a ITIN? I was wondering this since I might not qualify for earned income but my husband income does, can we claim the child care expense...

View more questions Search