Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evie_7807 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 11:03 AM
    What does my dream means
    I had a dream that I went to go defend my sister from my mother and we started fighting and she was trying but ended up pushing me down a building
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 7, 2012, 01:04 PM
    No meaning... it's a dream. You should read up on how your mind works while you sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Know What My Dream Means [ 6 Answers ]

A man I was romantically involved with in my dream was kidnapped. I searched frantically for him for what seemed like days. When I finally found him, he was in a dark room and most of his organs had been harvested. He was almost dead, but he looked at me and started crying brown tears.

Don't know what my dream means? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is latika and lately I have been having dreams of getting married and having babies. Now, I know I may be having these dreams because I want these things and my boyfriend of 8 years isn't ready for them but the dreams are getting weirder every night. I dreamt my boyfriend had HIV and...

I want to tell what my dream means? [ 0 Answers ]

In my sleep I was in a with my family my husband and children like in real time when in my dream. Than my husband was on the phone talking to several of my female friends while I was tending to the children in the house I had on a ugly pajamas on that had oranges on the dress I had curlers in my...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

View more questions Search