Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tommisf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Smoke coming into room
    Wehadourchimney cleaned. But even before that we were getting smoke into room. We have checked for cracks and rescaled the insert area around our fireplace. Before I buy a new insert I am checking that it may be a different problem

Check out some similar questions!

Crackling sound and smoke coming from A/C compressor? [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a timeline to help explain. The problem occurs at #9 1. Last month I opened my Trane 1200XL compressor to clean out dead leaves, etc. 2. After cleaning and closing up, I reinserted the outdoor breaker. 3. Yesterday I switched thermostat to cooling mode for first time this season 4....

What types of smoke detectors to buy for each room [ 2 Answers ]

I am redoing all of my 4 smoke detectors in my house and I like to add more to other areas. The current ones are FIREX using AC (not battery operating) all linked together through the red wire (14/3 wire, black: Hot, white:netual, Red:connects all the 4 smoke detectors). Here is the location of...

Smoke coming out of Samsung frontload dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a new Samsung front load very expensive dryer in a Gray color. When we first started it, smoke came out of it. Did anyone ever have this problem.

Neighbors smoke coming into my apartment [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a small house divided into two units. A new neighbor has just moved in the other unit. He smokes cigarettes. The first night he stayed there the cigarette smoke was so bad I couldn't put my seven year old to bed until I turned a fan on and tried to get some fresh air in the bedroom. The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.