Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candicegabbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 01:32 AM
    At Home Detox from Alcohol
    My Husband is going through alcohol withdrawals what can I do for him to help?
    batmann123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2011, 01:44 AM
    "Please do something before is too late for". Look for professional help, it always help.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Please seek professional help. He could die trying to get sober at home. God bless.
    justicegarr Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Go to your doctor and see what he can do, alcohol withdrawals can be very dangerous and can even lead to death from withdrawl. I know this because my uncle has recently passed from alcohol withdrawals from trying to stop using on his own, so my best advice is to consult your doctor on ways to detox the body of alcohol safely and deal with the withdrawals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a detox that will pass the ETG alcohol test [ 3 Answers ]

I have to take the ETG alcohol test Monday. I consumed 3 beers today (sat) & 3 on Friday.. Is there some kind of detox that will help me pass the test??

Help, Positive ETG Alcohol test and no alcohol has been consumed? [ 21 Answers ]

And again. More failed ETGs. He is not drinking. What to do? Could there be something wrong with his liver? He DOES NOT drink.

Alcohol detox [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 24 and has an extremely bad drinking problem, he has had 4 seizures this year when he doesn't drink, he is on anti seizure meds & anti anxiety also, we are trying to get him into a 3 day detox right now (no beds available), does anyone know any ways of helping him through this until a bed...

View more questions Search