Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcain97 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 10:44 PM
    Concussion? Brain injury?
    I was hit in the head 3 days ago, and was knocked out as a result. I didn't have any symptoms for a while, but.now I nave a headache. I have had 2 concussions in the past 6 months. No one knows about the.injury, and I can't tell anyone. What can I do to get better? What can I take to ease the pain? Am I okay?

I can't tell anyone because I would get in trouble, and they wouldn't let me play!
    jcain97 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Sorry I'm just a freak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about my concussion? [ 10 Answers ]

I recently got a concussion, which involved a loss of consciousness and I haven't experienced the usual symptoms such as nausea or headache since it occurred. This is also my first concussion. How long before I can return to physical activity such as football?

Mild concussion [ 3 Answers ]

What are the symptoms of a mild concussion? A 3-4 foot tall section of a telephone pole fell on my head on Sunday. I was fine on Sunday, just a bump and mild pain when I touched where I was hit, which is to be expected. Yesterday and today I've been out of it. Tired all the time. Slower...

Concussion and addiction? [ 2 Answers ]

I took a test at treatment back in 2006. One of the questions was, if I had ever had a cuncussion. At the time I wondered why this question would be on this test. Answering questions on AMHD has got me thinking about so much lately... I was thinking, It might be head trama that inhibits the logic...

Do I have a Concussion? [ 3 Answers ]

I'am not sure if this is the best category to ask this... but the other day during a basketball game I slammed my head against the floor and it's been pounding ever since... I feel extreme pressure and it aches... Is it possible that I might have a concussion? What are the signs so I can be...

Daughter at 16 received traumatic brain injury, needs a guardian, she is now 21. [ 1 Answers ]

I am speaking in behalf of my daughter who lives in NC at the present. She is moving back to Idaho in July. Mainly for my granddaughters welfare. Five years ago Jennifer received a traumatic brain injury in Wasilla Alaska, in an automobile accident. Jennifer is doing reasonably fine but in no...

View more questions Search