Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephcincas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 07:00 PM
    I need the name of a long lost TV show with a noisy funny character
    I need to know the name of a cartoon show I watched in the 90's of an animal who srung around on his springy tail caused he made matters worse and he lived in a tree he might be a lemur
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 08:15 PM
    Sounds like,.

Marsupilami

more info/view intro

--
    dshbjDSB11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 11:54 PM
    Marsupilami

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Show played by puppets main character named Galileo [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch a show when I was a kid (in the 90's) and it was played by puppets and the main character was blue and named Galileo. There was also a robot and a 2 headed guy that had one purple face and one green face... If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it this has been driving me...

"Cool Spot" Character in a TV Show [ 1 Answers ]

IT was a 1990's or even 80's show, where a character that is or looks like 7up's "Cool Spot" (a red dot with shades on). http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/3/39913-186946-184962coolspot7uplargejpg-620x.jpg I thought he was a part of some strange team. One of the other characters was some...

Can't rememeber a TV character for kids show! Help? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a TV show character which was for kids (not cartoon- though there has been a cartoon made of this character and parodies of this character in other films) It's a Man tall skinny.wears yellow checkered shirt (think yellow)... squinty eyes.. GEL'D sleak short black hair with one...

Fridge runs too long and is too noisy. [ 1 Answers ]

My fairly new Hotpoint fridge is always running and is too noisy. I have looked at the back and cleaned the dust off the fan and made sure it is stable. I am renting this house and the owner is not interested in servicing it. I would like to pay less electricy and mostly have it quiet more of the...

View more questions Search